Moist
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am so hooked on this anti wrinkle cream that I`ve been using for a year now.I have a very delicate skin and so allergic to some kinds of chemicals.But the one that I`m ordering now seems so fit to my face.

It`s a little expensive than those cream that we could find in any shops,but it`s alright as long as it satisfies me and gives me the moist that I am needing.

Just like clothes or trend,you never mind the price if you think it will look good on you.Unless you are practical person and a good buyer that can find something cheap that will look classy the way you handle it.

It`s difficult to be a woman huh? :)
posted by ghee at 10:47 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Moist

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google