I Will Explore!
Saturday, March 22, 2008

I really admire some of my blog friends who live abroad.I fancy their lifetsyle,that they can explore their countries and even travel abroad.I am a nature lover.I appreciate the things around me while contemplating.It is a kinda soul searching as well,if I feel physchologically exhausted.

I wish one day,I can fulfill my dream to go beautiful places,then rent an apartment or condos in a very reliable real estate company just like North Padre Island rentals.
posted by ghee at 1:38 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Will Explore!
Palm Bay is a beautiful site!
I actually rent a beautiful apartmen. A good pleace for me- near library.

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google