I Want To Be A Business Woman
Friday, March 07, 2008

I stopped my job last February to prepare for our moving.Going to a new place with no acquaintances and no knowldege about the location,I am preparing myself to the new challenges that will come our way.

I am thinking of what to do after our adjustment period.I am sure that I will continue to teach English in the future.Although,I really using the internet.I wish I am a business minded woman,who has a capability to open an online business.I am willing to learn especially about the business funding.

Who knows?We do not know what will happen in the future. :)
posted by ghee at 2:42 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Want To Be A Business Woman
sabi nga sa song diba, " you will when you believe.." kaya you will be a business woman someday mareng ghee..just believe!


take care and enjoy your new house!

its been awhile...
huggggsssss

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google