A Diver`s Watch
Monday, February 18, 2008

A co-teacher of mine was so proud and looked delighted when he bragged about his watch.He said his wife gave it to her while showing it to me,and yes,I did agree that it was something to be proud of.Not only because it looked so expensive,but the fact that his wife was so thoughtful to him.

The guy was a diver and really sporty.He mentioned that he would be more than glad if it was a Technomarine watch.He said he needed one cause this one would be more convenient to him whenever he is in the water.

Oh well,I think he should buy of his own and not wait for the next present of his wife.LOL!
posted by ghee at 8:15 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Diver`s Watch

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google