Your Career
Friday, February 15, 2008

Success is sometimes aloof to media workers,entertainers,movie artists,musician or any other profession especially when they do not engaged to a good talent management.

Maybe luck is one of the reasons of it,I may say,although it is also a fact that career needs a professional adviser.It`s not easy to find,nevertheless,but computers are on our side.Let`s try to look at the personal demo,free trial,the services and support,etc.,etc. through online.

Right now,I am also wondering about my next move.I know that there is only one job that I`d love to do,hence,I must find ways on how to start to a new place with strangers.
posted by ghee at 1:51 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Your Career

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google