Drivers Drive Me Crazy!
Saturday, February 09, 2008

Are you a road observant?Well,I am!!

I enjoy driving,not me handling the steer but me on the passenger seat.One of the things I can`t avoid is watching cars and the drivers.I notice that luxurious cars,especially sports cars are driven by a "so-so" guy.I mean not really handsome guys but most of them are not neat and dressed up well.It wasn`t only me who observed that,my eldest daughter said the same thing and we used to talk and laugh about it when we see the same car pass by.We do not laugh on their outlook,but the fact that our view is right.What about a driver of a billet grille?This car is so cool!I will try to find one and look for it`s driver one day. :)
posted by ghee at 2:27 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Drivers Drive Me Crazy!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google