My Dream Jeep
Saturday, February 09, 2008

I really want to drive a Jeep type vehicle,a Pajero or any kind as long as it has big wheels.I don`t want the car to be that big to avoid the hardship of parking it,LOL!I want a cute one which is taller than my car right now.It is not yet possible at the moment.My car was just bought last April and I need to save my own money this time to change it.I told it to my hubby,and he said why not?Followed by a "be sure you have a good auto insurance quote."

It will probably take 2 or 3 more years to make that dream come true.Well,it is really good to dream!!In fact,it`s free so I make my dreams fun to the maximum level! :)
posted by ghee at 2:18 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Dream Jeep

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google