Our House?
Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today,we went to see our real estate agent.We were looking forward to see the house empty.Yes,we have seen the house before,although the former owner was still there with their things and luggages so we had not appreciate it.

The house is not that new,it was unplanned really,I just woke up one day realizing that it is more practical to buy our house than renting an apartment till we are here.Why not brand new?Because we are going to leave it,hopefully sell it one day to spend the rest of our lives in The Philippines,my country.

And so today...we did it!I mean we closed the deal!There are three more buyers of that house.Hopefully,we win the deal so I can get out of these worries about our moving thing.

It looked so glamorous today that it was empty!I am already planning the interior in every corner of it!

I`m keeping my fingers crossed.
posted by ghee at 11:55 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Our House?
Hi Ghee!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too and I'm so excited reading your post.
Good luck!

Ghee, dami mo palang blog, di ko kaya powers mo..hahaha!
  • Posted at 4:02 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google