Wooden Floor?
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How do you like your room?Foreign style or a Japanese one?I asked my daughters.My eldest said she prefers a wooden-floored room while my youngest said any kind would be okay as long as I have my own room. :)

I like a foreign style of a house,inside and out.Although,I also love the smell of tatami,that is a symbol of a Japanese house.

I think it`s also lovely to choose a well designed carpet for a living room or the bed room.Sometimes,I miss the tiled counter or bathrooms just like directbuy offers but they` re so rare to see here.
posted by ghee at 5:58 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Wooden Floor?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google