No Spare Room?
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am a little disappointed...

I thought we could get a large house with at least five rooms in it.I had this great plan in my head;one room would be my classroom,and the other room would be my computer room or maybe a gym.Our future place is a very cold one with the existence of the Northern wind, even on winter.I know that it would be very hard for me to go out so I was planning to put some ellipticals in that gym,to work out right after using the computer.

It is difficult I guess.Well,it`s just hard to follow some plans especially if you have no options at all.In fact,we are losing time now...we have to decide which house to buy or else my older daughter can`t take her entrance examinations in private and public high school.
posted by ghee at 6:21 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for No Spare Room?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google