Let`s Play Golf Together
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I wanna learn how to play golf,not because I am so interested in it,but because my hubby requests for it.It is his suggestion for me to gain lots of exercises and so we can spend our time together in the future.

Why not?I find it cool!Most of my favorite artists,actors and actresses play golf.Yes,sure,I would love to be practiced by him one day,but he should promise me that he would buy me a nice club complete of accessories and drivers just like Nike golf.
posted by ghee at 6:06 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Let`s Play Golf Together

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google