Time To Read
Monday, February 18, 2008

I love reading books but I can`t find much time to just sit and savor the smell of their pages and let my mind wander while creating every scene that I read.I know that time will come,that I may have not something to do but to wait for the night time.Have you any idea when exactly is that? :)

If ever,I maybe needing a magnifier to finish a book,and I`m glad that there are lots of kinds of magnifiers and they`re so fashionable.
posted by ghee at 8:01 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Time To Read

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google