Your Body Support
Friday, February 15, 2008

I used to make our own "supplement sauce" at home.It is just a simple mixture of vinegar and peeled garlic.We are all aware how garlic and vinegar support our body needs,and I got that method through a Chinese TV program.I used it in any dishes.It`s like preservation.The more it gets old,the more it gets delicious and nutritious.It is really effective!Although,peeling of garlics took lots of my time.

Now,I can`t find time,or maybe I am too lazy lately to make one.I am just glad that there are longevity bioceuticals that can support our health.I love them because they all came from natural resources like fruits.
posted by ghee at 2:03 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Your Body Support

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google