I love Our New House
Saturday, March 01, 2008

These past few months,I have dealt with different real estate agents.Some of them were pushy but the two of them were so polite and helpful.The last real estate agent I`ve talked with was the best for me.He toured us to different new houses,share us some honest views about them and advised us how to deal with the bankers for our mortgage.

Of course,some of them I found in the internet.It is advisable to browse the online companies so you can have ideas about the prices,the location and so on.For instance,you can take a look at Wilmington real estate and see their featured properties.
posted by ghee at 12:04 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I love Our New House
Attention!
  • Posted at 1:52 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google