Ridiculous!
Monday, February 18, 2008

I remember the last time me and my daughter visited my country.We were mall hopping,checking every corner of the malls.My niece spotted something and called me up excitedly.I abruptly came to her place and looked for the things she was pointing at,and really,I laughed out loud soon as I realized what were the things are!

They were piles of T-shirts,neatly folded and displayed in a glass counter.I couldn`t resist myself from buying and from requesting to take some and show us.The shirts were all assorted,but the texts that were printed on them were truly ridiculous.

I was amazed when I found out that these funny t-shirts were created by the students.How creative they were!
posted by ghee at 8:23 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ridiculous!
Hi Ghee, dumadalaw lang dito.
  • Posted at 1:18 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google