A Guest Bed
Friday, February 29, 2008



Moving to a new house requires new furnitures.I am aware that we can`t buy them all at once.Imagine,from a very small apartment to a two level huge house,I`m sure lots of them are really needed such as couch,a big plasma TV,new beds for the guest room and the master bedroom,dresser and so on.

Although we have to consider the sizes of every each of them.They must all be compact and convenient to use.

I happen to see this site that provide a wide selection of furnitures including Guest Beds.It is so fun to check their products.If I could buy one from them,I guess I prefer the guest bed,in a light wood color.Most of our furnitures are in the same color,that would be a great reason for that.

It says that this bed is a very high quality guest bed that combines style and practicality.Yeah,I do agree.Let me talk about its style.I have seen the same style in a very luxurious hotel in Tokyo Disneyland,Hotel Miracosta.It is awesome and portable.It is just a single bed,but once you pull out the lower base,another person could sleep in it.This guest bed`s difference is the clothes drawer on the lowest part.You don`t need to buy another furniture for your clothes because they are all in one.

Practical?Yes,I find the price very reasonable and affordable.The size can fit in any room while both upper and lower mattresses have the same sizes.
posted by ghee at 11:45 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Guest Bed

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google