An Asset
Friday, February 29, 2008



Ally is in her second grade primary level.I was moved when I met her adviser and heard her compliments for her.She told me that she`s really amaze by my daughter coz she seems like a 4th grader already in a lot of ways.

Her former adviser too came in and join our chat.She also told the same,that Ally is a very nice student,in and out.And theyre a little disappointed that we are moving coz they said they will lose an "asset".

I am very proud of her.She actually got a perfect grade in her academic report. :)
posted by ghee at 11:38 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for An Asset

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google