Health Conscious
Friday, March 14, 2008

My mother`s friend died because of pleural mesothelioma.I haven`t heard of that disease before.What is it by the way? For a short explanation,it is a kind of a lung cancer.I really couldn`t believe when I heard about it(it happened last year),coz she was still lively and looked young the last time I saw her.

We really do not know our future.Some people are conscious enough about their health and yet suffer for something in the end.While those who have a bad habitual lifestyle live much longer.So,what do we really have to do?Can we really avoid these sorts of disease?
posted by ghee at 12:11 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Health Conscious
Hi Ghee!
Nobody know what tomorrow will bring. Young or old, even baby.
There is something like - destiny.
Many believe in destiny, I think nobody slips away from destiny.

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google