Finally!
Monday, April 28, 2008

It`s been a while guys!

After a month of hiatus,my internet has finally connected.I had no idea that it would take some period of time.It was obviously a "moving" season,so lots of people needed their services.

It`s been a month since we moved in.My girls are still excited for their own new rooms.They want to buy this and that.We bought our eldest a new mattress,she was so happy about it although not yet satisfied with the interior decoration.

Few more stuffs to organize and lot more things to buy!
posted by ghee at 8:36 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Finally!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google