Nice Job!
Saturday, March 22, 2008

I thought it was hard to put the curtain rails.I was amazed when a married couple came to our new house to do the work.Yeah,we searched and hired them so that we can proceed to shop for the new curtains that we needed and put them accordingly.

I fancied the woman,who was very active and jolly while helping her husband.And I`d found out that it was not that hard.All we have to do is get a good festool then everyone can fix them professionaly.In fact,it is practical to do them by yourselves.
posted by ghee at 1:47 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Nice Job!
Have a healthy, happy and blessing weekend, Ghee!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google