Effective Eh?
Saturday, May 10, 2008

I have ordered a set of DVDs of Core Rhythm and started to exercise at home.It is no nice to sweat out and I feel younger while dancing!These DVDs included some supplements to lessen the calories and very cheap for the beginner.

I thought of taking them but once I saw the medicinal content,I stopped thinking about it coz it contained a few medicine which I am allergic for.Too bad...But they are not wasted coz I gave them to my daughter which is now very insecure about her body figure.

Still,I want some diet pill that works that won`t affect my health and my allergies.
posted by ghee at 2:16 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Effective Eh?
be careful of buying diet pills

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google