What Freaks You Out?
Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Being a mom of two beautiful children,I can`t help myself to worry sometimes about their peers.I am more than aware that I can not decide for the kind of friends they should be keeping up an those they should avoid.

There is no trouble about it,so far.Although the news are freaking me out!Especially about teenagers (or not) who got caught being a drug user and had been sent to a drug rehab for a special treatment.

I make sure that I don`t lack of time to talk and bond with my kids.That way I can guide them into a more leisure road than the rough ones.
posted by ghee at 2:59 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What Freaks You Out?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google