Which One,Honey?
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I promised my daughter a special gift if ever she passed her entrance examination.It was a relief that she made it,but that gift isn`t in her hand yet.Well,she can`t blame me.I am really confused what to buy coz she has lots of requests.

First,she asked for an acoustic guitar.The following week,she was asking for an MD cassette player.Then she changed her mind when her eyes set upon the MP3 players she`d seen in a shop!

She can`t make up her mind so here I am,still waiting for her final decision. :)
posted by ghee at 12:27 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Which One,Honey?
fickle minded ang bata, buy mo nalang kasi lahat.

buy mo acoustic guitar whether request or not. I bougth one for my son. Now, ang galing nang mag-guitara

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google