Job Hunt
Saturday, May 10, 2008

My laptop is now 3 years old but still functioning good.Although,I did some memory upgrade last year and I think I need to do it again this year.I`m having a second thought about it coz my niece wants my laptop.So,I think I should buy a new one for my own and give her this laptop of mine.

It will not be easy to purchase a new one,though,coz we have just moved in and I spent more money buying furnitures and interior decorations.I better work after the summer vacation so I can afford to buy anything I want without the concern of my hubby.

Job hunting again!!
posted by ghee at 2:01 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Job Hunt

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google