Save And Spend
Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I planned to go home in The Philippines this coming summer vacation.Now I doubt it if I can make it.I don`t wanna get away without the full settlement in my house.There is no rush,it will be more fun if I will save more pennies,start a job this September,find cheap hotels if ever I want to spend a couple of days in different location,then be booked before Christmas.

I sometimes dream of having a family party with those food that I missed in the table!Oh yeah!I miss the food!Not only my mom,my siblings,my nieces and nephews.

I promise to save more money so I can spend them during my vacation. :D
posted by ghee at 3:08 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Save And Spend

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google