Decorate More!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I may say that I am satisfied with the interior that I have done with our new house.Although I am not yet fulfilled and still have a lot of plans in my mind.Economically speaking,I know that it is not that practical to buy everything all at once.In fact,both of my daughters are still needing some furnitures for their own rooms such as audio racks,TV stand,shelf and so on.

It is so relaxing to stay inside our home that I do not even go out to window shop.I often go to the Interior Shop though,it is so fun to see gorgeous items. :)
posted by ghee at 5:21 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Decorate More!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google