I Miss Teaching...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008



I miss my students...I miss teaching...I miss smiling and talking with various people everyday...young and adults...

I am thinking of working again now,but I am not yet decided what to do...to open my own classroom or to apply in a company that will assign you to teach at schools,Junior or Primaries,or in any branch they have.

I told Ally that mom might work again...she hugged me and said...I don`t wanna come home from school without you waiting for me,Mom...My sweet,sweet little girl...

So,I applied online to a company near my place that won`t oblige me to work in long hours.They abruptly replied and told me to come by for an interview.They want me to work on Saturdays and at night coz they`re the busiest hours.That fact gives me a little hesitation,but I am open to conduct an interview with them.
posted by ghee at 11:09 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Miss Teaching...
hi ate ghee, thanks sa visit. you've been linked. :)

you made me smile.. siguro kasi teachers din ang parents ko..

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google