Guinataang Kalabasa
Tuesday, February 10, 2009



I really miss my mom`s dishes...She`s good at cooking,especially veggie dishes which I prefer to eat these days.Some of my favorites are Pinakbet,Chop Suey and Guinataan.Sure,I can make them myself,but the fact that some veggies are missing,like the string beans(we have no long string beans like that here),the taste is not perfect for me.

I will make Guinataang Kalabasa(Squah in coconut milk)tomorrow.I used to make Chicken curry or chicken in coconut milk but now,I avoid eating meat so it`s my first time to make veggies in coconut milk.Let`s see what will happen. :)
posted by ghee at 9:27 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Guinataang Kalabasa

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google