Still Fresh
Wednesday, January 07, 2009

There were lots of things came out during our general cleaning last month.Useful and wasteful,memorable or not...It took me a couple of minutes to commemorate some memorable things that showed up.Some of them were ourwedding invitations.They were a bit unique coz I designed it by myself.It looked like an ancient mail...scrolled but the background color was the motif of our wedding;peach.I saved some of them for a souvenir,and I was surprised to see them still looked fresh!

Well,that wedding day of ours was held a very long time ago,although the "love" still exists and fresh...just like the wedding invitation of ours.
posted by ghee at 4:30 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Still Fresh

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google