Shopping Time!
Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shopping time before Christmas and of course shopping time after it and on New Year`s Day!Yes!Big time!You would see a lot of loooong lines in different Department stores,even small stores actually in any part of Japan!Some people fall in line at 5 AM to be the first and have the opportunity to purchase the best ones.I am planning to join my elder daughter on New Year`s Day,although I am not sure If I could get out that early coz its toooooo cold in here!Well,I`ll try my best!

By the way,if you are horse` breeder,get the chance to buy the after Christmas english saddles sales. :)
posted by ghee at 3:01 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Shopping Time!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google