Brrrr....
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It`s very cold today...Perhaps the coldest day this Fall.The temperature is only 16 degree C,but the wind...especially here...the Northern Wind really strikes to the bone!We are not using our gas heater,yet,and it`s very disturbing to stay at home.Gee,I can not get of my bed!I am longing for an electric blanket...Oh,I wonder how would it be relaxing to spend your time in bed.

We have to buy fuel soon!Or else,I will be freezing at home alone!
posted by ghee at 10:26 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Brrrr....

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google