He Needs Those...
Friday, July 11, 2008

While having dinner,we were watching TV,although our TV was small,yeah,we couldn`t buy a bigger plasma TV that is fitter in our living room,I noticed my hubby was having a hard time to read the sentences/names/words and he was trying to focus as much as he could!lol...He looked old...otherwise,he indeed needs eyeglasses.I was convincing him to purchase some for him,he just keep on denying it...

I think I should buy one for him.I know that he won`t do anything about it.
posted by ghee at 11:52 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for He Needs Those...

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google