Skin Conscious
Friday, June 06, 2008

My elder daughter is now 15 years old and so conscious with her skin especially her face.She used to test a different brand of acne treatments before,almost three types a week and honestly I did not agree to that idea.Now,I am just happy to see her skin glowing and losing the pimples that trouble her.

But ugh,recently,she is into shampoo!How on earth can she change the type of shampoo she`s using almost every week?Me,I stick on to my brand,no matter what happened.Ahh,teenager has a lot of experimentations.I can relate though coz I have been to that.
posted by ghee at 7:38 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Skin Conscious

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google