It`s Fun To Clean!
Monday, June 02, 2008

Cleaning is fun!

And it will be more fun if I am able to change my old vacuums into this compact,slight ones that I see in advertisements.It is not that pleasurable to vacuum your house everyday,I do it twice or thrice a week,depends upon the dirt(well,there`s no much dirt,my house is a mess if my daughters do not organize their things by themselves;shoes,bags,books,clothes,and so on.).I wish for something more convenient vacuums,such as Electrolux vacuums.See the design,and the weight of each of them?The are really compact!
posted by ghee at 4:29 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for It`s Fun To Clean!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google