Explore!
Saturday, May 24, 2008

There`s no such thing as perfect...yeah,life is no perfect at all...

Life is not the issue,its the matter of our thinking,I guess.People have no satisfaction.We always seek for something that is not in our hands.Me?Sure,its no perfect.Don`t get me wrong coz I am happy with my family,with everything I possess,in everything I do.Although,I still have a lot of dreams.One of them is to explore the beautiful(not only beautiful as long as its adventurous)countries.Well,Las Vegas travel?New York,Canada,Vietnam,Singapore,Australia and a lot more!

I should start exploring the wonderful places nationwide first,though.There are lots of fascinating places around me,I know.
posted by ghee at 11:36 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Explore!
agree totally hun!

I've been missing this space...everytime I came here I cudnt comment :( Some windows issue. I think its ok now.

Wheres that sext tag now? ;-)

*HUGZ* Ghee! Hope all has been well with ya.

Keshi.

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google