Funny Texts
Sunday, June 29, 2008

While chilling at the mall,an interesting stand caught up my attention.I found a pile of funny t shirts displayed so I went closer to check each one of them.The place became so lively because of my laughters,together with my family.Those were assorted shirts with humorous texts in them!I was curious so I asked who did all those stuffs and the registrar told us that those texts and T shirts were creations of the University students nationwide.

Wow!They are really gifted and the fact that they used their talents in a good way amazed me most!
posted by ghee at 8:14 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Funny Texts

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google