A Little Dream
Friday, June 06, 2008

People got disturbed with the up rising prices of gasoline,daily needs,food,etc., lately.Most of the husbands get lesser allowance now,some of them had been cut almost half of their former allowance.So,it is not that practical to shop anymore,esp those stuffs that are not really essential.

Hubby wants a watch(again).The most expensive watch that I bought for him was worth 6,000$ and really,that was the best that I can give.Although,I am aware that purchasing an expensive and quality watch such as the Parmigiani watches is really wise coz it will be an asset someday.

Well,he must work a lot to fulfill this little dream of him.
posted by ghee at 7:48 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Little Dream

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google