I Need A Guidance
Sunday, June 29, 2008

It`s hard to adjust with my new environment.I mean it takes me time to figure out how to start my job or what would be the best job awaits for me in this place.A new friend of mine recommends an advertising kind of a job and I really appreciate it.I`m not good at marketing although she`s encouraging me that any person who knows how to socialize and talk with the leaders and the clients as well can do the work very well.

Hopefully,it will work fine for me.I am going to meet them on the first week of July and would learn the whats and hows.

I really don`t want to have bosses in any line of work.I hope there is a good business that is fit for me on this site, small business for sale.

I`m keeping my fingers crossed...I have to move on...need to start a new life...It`s affirmative that I can do it,all I need is the chance.

I am asking for the guidance of The Lord...
posted by ghee at 8:21 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Need A Guidance

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google