Do You Golf?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hubby plays golf at least once a month.Although,I notice that he is not been playing for three months now.He is just so busy,obviously,but I sometimes see him taking a glance at his golf bag once in a while.He is gonna celebrate his Birthday this coming November and I am thinking of Callaway irons to be his gift.My...he bought our new house on my Birthday(well,unintentionally indeed though I am very grateful to him),so he deserves a new golf item.

I notice that people rarely play golf nowadays...it is no longer practical coz of this very low economy.Although I believe that it will not last for long...believe or hope?
posted by ghee at 1:10 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Do You Golf?

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google