Play,Play,Play
Saturday, July 12, 2008

I do not allow my children to play video games a lot when they were younger.Sure,I let them play but definitely not for very long hours and up to now,it became their habit,not to spend so much time through playing them.We had purchased some makers of video games,but it stopped when my youngest daughter became a first grader.Actually,most of them were given by my hubby`s friend.The last one was a PS1,we have no PS2 so do you think it`s good to buy a PS3?LOL.
posted by ghee at 12:08 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Play,Play,Play
Cool. I will check it out. We are the same too.

I think kids shouldn't be encouraged to play video games, just like the amount of time in front of the TV should be limited. Do they really need a PS3? Or do they have enough friends who have it that they can play at their friend's houses?


Dagny
www.onnotextiles.com
bamboo and organic clothing
  • Posted at 2:37 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Forget upgrading unless you want your kids to be outcasts. I didn't get my kids the latest and greatest and they turned to crime to get their fix. LOL
  • Posted at 2:28 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

hey u, hows u luv? :)

Keshi.

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google