Additional Effort
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These recent days,I have been watching various TV programs about women that have been successful with their diets.Few of them gained so much weight through their diseases,but most of them were affected by their psychological problems or distresses.It is amazing to see them change,for half a year or so,they lost 35 kilograms and so on.It would be hard for them to do it alone,they needed the support of their family especially their husbands of boyfriends.It is such an effort,indeed.I do not know if they used some diet pills,including alli,or maybe the television didn`t want to expose some truths behind it,or they just really used the help of the doctors and through the means of nutritional plans.

Urgh...I am exercising to lose some pounds,too...I am decided...and I need a lot of effort.
posted by ghee at 2:03 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Additional Effort

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google