I Hate Calories And Fat!
Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have tried some dieting pills 10 years ago.The last one that took was after the birth of my second daughter.They were sleeping diet pills.I mean I took them before I go to sleep.Well,they worked out fine with me,I admit.They were herbal too,so I wasn`t worried about the side effect and so on.My husband was the one who found it thru the radio.Although,I had to stop taking them,I had no plan to take pills all my life.And I got the rebound afterward.

Up to now I still wonder what would be the best diet pills?I think we should only be cautious of choosing them so we should be alright and happier.
posted by ghee at 3:09 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Hate Calories And Fat!
  I think your blog is really interesting ... especially this post :)

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google