Fly Me!
Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am really disappointed that I can not go home this year again...well,a few days left for this year though.It is ok..I still have a chance next year,or the following years.I need to find good travel deals next time.I depend on my travel agency for how many long years now.It is the time for me to browse the internet and search for some more plane tickets in reasonable prices.

I am expecting a teaching job next school year...I am keeping my fingers crossed and pray to get that job so I can have my own money to use to visit my mother and my siblings again!
posted by ghee at 3:04 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Fly Me!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google