Comfortable Kitchen
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I really love my kitchen sink.It is bigger than before and has an adjustable faucet with filter inside for drinking mineral water.I used to hate washing dishes.Yeah,we have no dishwasher and I don`t plan to buy so far coz I like the idea of letting my kids wash them during their schedules.Now,I just love working in my kitchen.I feel so comfortable and have no trouble to place my stuffs.

But wait,these discount sinks look cool!They have dividers?Wow,that`s new!If I will need to renovate my kitchen,I want a sink like that!
posted by ghee at 8:54 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Comfortable Kitchen

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google