Patience,Control,Devotion And Strong Will
Thursday, January 22, 2009

One problem of aging is Metabolism.I do admit that it was so easy to lose weight when I was still younger.Easy as in!A couple of weeks of exercising and avoiding fats,voila!I already achieved a great proportion.But now,it is totally different!I need a lot of patience,control,devotion and strong will to gain my goal.

Is there anyone of you taking any diet pill?Can you convey the effect and give us another tips?

If I could wear my favorite jeans by next month,I would like to give myself a pat in my shoulder. :D
posted by ghee at 4:02 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Patience,Control,Devotion And Strong Will

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google