Giving Up Cars
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two months more and paying for taxes,insurances,etc. etc will come!Ugh!It`s not really sweet,you know.Maintaining two cars is no longer practical,I guess.And this year,we have new expenses...Our house and lot taxes!

I am thinking of giving up my car coz I don`t use it that much.Our home is located near the train station so I prefer taking trains coz they are more convenient and faster.On the second thought,maybe not.My car has a cheap auto insurance compare to hubs.Maybe it is him who has to give up his car?LOL!
posted by ghee at 9:01 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Giving Up Cars

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google