Tough Woman!
Friday, November 23, 2007

I always admire strong housewives,literally speaking.I know I am strong,too,but not in a way of becoming a mechanic to fix my pipes or tubes or whatever needs my attention.I am dependent to my husband when it comes to that kind of work.But my sister,whoah,she does everything.She has no choice actually because her husband is away,and she being the mother of her 4 children should do her husband`s role, too. :)

Well,she moves her furniture and carries them by herself,but sometimes,he eldest daughter who is now already 20 yrs. old helps her when she`s not in the University.
One time,I almost laught at her style and position while plumbing fixtures in her kitchen,LOL!Really tough!
posted by ghee at 11:32 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Tough Woman!
hello ghee,
kmsta na ba dyan?i dont really have much time to make gala with other blogs kasi nga bzbzbz ako lagi.cute pictures u got there,very nice layout :0)

DIY MOMMA RIN PALA sister mo :)
kind regards!

hi ghee bago ba itong blog mo? Musta ka na sister?
  • Posted at 7:01 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google