Connect Me Right
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I had an internet connection problem last month.Or maybe it was my laptop who was acting up,I`m not sure.But the first time I bought my laptop,after a month or so,my internet connection put me in trouble.I got disconnected for how many times a day that made me call the company and asked for their support.They were kind and did the favor well but in the middle of the night,who would assist me?I was thinking of switching my internet provider,I could do that next year as we move to another place.Right now,I`m longing for this wireless router that supports multiple connection.Gee,I would be a multiple tasker if I got that one.
posted by ghee at 11:05 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Connect Me Right

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google