Enjoy The Bubbles!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What`s your way of relaxing after your hard work everyday?

Winter is coming!Some parts in Japan are already covered with snow.It`s only November and yet snow showed up and trying to give beauty in the surrounding but also harm in some way.I enjoy my bubbles in hot tubs or the aromatic and therapeutic bath clean.It throws away all my stresses and exhaustions.

I`m longing for a huge bath tub,though,with jacuzzi if possible. ;)
posted by ghee at 1:14 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Enjoy The Bubbles!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google