Don`t Bug Me With Your Cable
Saturday, November 17, 2007

Every time we buy a new electronic device,excitement would be the first impression but lead us to argument after we reach our house to make the settings.Why?Hubby is not so good at wire,cables,chords and everything.LOL!I am used to it nowadays,but before,on our first days of marriage,I had no idea about his trait,it was a root of our argument and slight trouble.I thought men,in general are experts of these stuffs but I was terribly wrong,it`s not a big deal though,in fact,we are in a very convenient world now.Well yes,no worries of cables now,we have our friend,Cat5E.
posted by ghee at 1:45 AM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Don`t Bug Me With Your Cable
since I started blogging some 2 1/2 months ago, the computer is probably the only elctronic device that matters to me. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing though lol!!!!

Pasasalamat

  Distributed by:
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Gentle And Compassionate

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Subscribe in a reader

I heart FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

MAKE MONEY!CLICK HERE!

Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

Dissecting the Blogosphere

Add to Technorati Favorites

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

   

Get Paid Money to Blog

My Blog Juice
Google